Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Jennifer's wedding programs

These are 6x6 squares, with chocolate brown ribbon binding. The inside paper is a shimmery ivory. . . I think they turned out great!

100_0936

100_0944

100_0937

100_0939

100_0942 

We used the same monogram we used on the invitations, favors, rice bags, napkins, pretty much everything!

I can't wait to post a picture of all the elements together.

{note} I have found out that I can send any of my custom designed monograms to Petty's Hallmark and they can get it printed on napkins! So, if your needing napkins for an event , or even just as a treat for yourself or a unique and custom gift for someone, this is a great idea! Contact me for more info and pricing.

1 comment:

kristen g. said...

They are gorgeous!! That's so neat about the napkins--next time (okay the FIRST time) I throw a shower I might have to place an order :)