Wednesday, June 25, 2008

boxed invitations

These are my newest creation, boxed invitations!!  These were designed for a little girl's first birthday, which is around the 4th of July. I was asked to design an over the top invitation and incorporate a princess theme (specifically using a castle with fireworks behind it)  and the colors pink and silver. And this is what I came up with!

IMG_0026

These perfect little pink boxes are so fun! Won't recipients be so surprised when they get this invitation in the mail!!

IMG_0025

I wrapped the invitation with some glittery tissue paper,  a whimsical reminiscent of the sheet of tissue that used to come with wedding invitations, and I  secured it with a      monogrammed seal

IMG_0023

This is a little fuzzy, but I accented the front of the invitation with ribbon, that also holds the directions card in place on the inside, some crystals where the fireworks are shooting off, and added some shimmer & glitter to the fireworks and initials.

IMG_0016

The outside of the invitation

IMG_0017

The inside of the invitation, the directions card pulls out.

IMG_0020

IMG_0021

IMG_0022 

The coordinating note cards

a2 note copy

2 comments:

Courtney D. said...

Christina,
I absolutely LOVE them! They fit her perfectly! All of the extra details you added like the glitter and crystals make it even more special! Wonderful job!!!

Christina @ Cookies are my Canvas said...

Fabulous!!!!