Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Recipe Shower Invites & Recipe Cards

I designed this vibrant invitations for my cousin, Kayla's shower that my hometown church is giving her. We are also sending recipe cards with the invitation for guests to use, so she'll be all coordinated! We are planning on putting the recipes in a recipe organizer I found online and bought last week. It seems like such a fun shower theme, I hope Kayla will get lots of good recipes!

shower invite copy

4x6 recipe cards

recipe cards~ print copy copy

recipe cards2~ print copy copy

2 comments:

kristen g. said...

Super-cute. I forgot people do stuff like this in the south...

Unknown said...

Recently I am introduced to these beautiful set of bridal shower recipe cards. I think it will be an amazing list if you add these too in your blog post.